Saturday, November 21, 2009

Quick update

I am really achy--my lower back is especially stiff most of the time now. My eyes are starting to get dried out, although I am not wearing contacts so it's hard to tell HOW dried out. Face is looking okay, no real improvement or worsening. I think I have more cysts now than before the medicine.
I am hopeful and I know that it will take about 3-4 months to see any improvement. The online photos of others' before-and-after also is encouraging. The acne seems to get worse before getting better.
My hair is not oily at all. I actually went 6 days between showering/washing my hair. Of course, I kept myself cleaned up (LOL) but my hair did not feel icky even when I finally washed it today. My oil glands are definitely doing something!

No comments:

Post a Comment